Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome!!!

Hello and Welcome!
I've been wanting to do this for some time now--set up a blog and share some of my 'creations' with you all. I have to admit I've been on a sewing binge the last month or so--trying to get enough items for a table at the upcoming Craft and Bake sale here in Calmar on the 3rd of December. The deadline for a table is the 15th, and I wanted to make sure I had a decent number of things ready by then--just in case things get busy the next couple of weeks--and sure enough I have gotten a lot done!


Rag Blankets


Peasant Tops



Bibs



And a couple of surprises....:)

I'm quite excited about this as it'll be my first time to attend a craft sale with my 'stuff.' We'll see how things go and if it'll be worthwhile to attend more of these sales!

1 comment:

  1. How disappointing that I missed the sale! How did it go? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!