Thursday, January 19, 2017

Caroline Party Dress for Babies

I've been whipping out Caroline Party Dresses like they're going out of style. 
A friend ordered two of them and the third is for a brand new niece.


First up are two size 12 month dresses. 


Next is a size 6 month for my niece. 
I find they make great baby gifts as they are pretty quick to sew up and what baby can't use more dresses?


I again modified them all with snaps as it's much easier to dress a baby with snaps rather than a zipper. 
I'm always afraid the zipper will catch their skin.
To do this mod, I again added about 3/8" to each center back and sewed that shut as I sewed around the neck and armholes. 
A super simple modification! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!