Monday, March 12, 2018

Hazelbee Dress in Tulips

Sew Lovely Fabrics has some super sweet fabrics up for preorder (and these tulips are already in stock here!) 
I had a chance to sew up the Watercolour Tulips as soon as they came in and I'm very happy with this fabric. 



I used the Hazelbee Dress in size 12 months and sewed up the play dress with flutter sleeves. 
The pink is a cotton lycra I had in my stash but if you are looking for some really nice co-ordinates, they have a Jazzy pink and also a blue and white pin polka dot.


I did finish the dress a little differently than called for. I did a neck band in the round instead of a neck binding before the last shoulder is sewn. 


It'll be a perfect gift for a new baby--especially a pretty Dutch baby. 


While the tulips are available already, be sure to check out the fabrics that are on preorder before it closes on the 15th! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!