Monday, April 29, 2013

KCW Days 1-3

The first day of KCW I spent mostly tracing some patterns and I whipped up a jersey headband for my daughter.

 
 
The tutorial for this headband came from here and the fabric I used was left-over from the infinity scarf I had made, from Girl Charlee fabric.
 
The rest of day 1 and days 2 and 3 were spent sewing up a swimsuit for my daughter. I used the Tankini/Skirtini (#3023) pattern from Jalie Patterns

 
The fabric I used for this was bought some time ago--like over a year. I had used it previously to make the same tankini for my daughter but a size smaller.
 
 
This time, I left off the shelf bra and elastic that went in the top...it just made it harder to put on and take off. Plus it was not necessary for a toddler.
 
 
So...that was my sewing for days 1-3 of KCW. What have you sewn?

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet swimsuit - love the pretty aqua fabric you have used. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

There was an error in this gadget