The first day of KCW I spent mostly tracing some patterns and I whipped up a jersey headband for my daughter.
The tutorial for this headband came from here and the fabric I used was left-over from the infinity scarf I had made, from Girl Charlee fabric.
The rest of day 1 and days 2 and 3 were spent sewing up a swimsuit for my daughter. I used the Tankini/Skirtini (#3023) pattern from Jalie Patterns
The fabric I used for this was bought some time ago--like over a year. I had used it previously to make the same tankini for my daughter but a size smaller.
This time, I left off the shelf bra and elastic that went in the top...it just made it harder to put on and take off. Plus it was not necessary for a toddler.