Friday, January 30, 2015

Girl's Bundle-Up Bundle

It's Bundle Up! time again!
This time it's a girl's bundle.

http://patternrevolution.com/blog/2015/1/19/bundle-up-girls-blog-tour
 
 I sewed up the Adeline Knit Ruffled Cardigan and the Wide Leg Pants--both of them are in the bundle.
 

For the cardigan, I used a Riley Blake knit, a Girl Charlee knit for the lining, and a simple white woven cotton. It's a bit thinner than quilting cotton.
So the cardigan is fully lined except for the sleeves.
It can be made as a cardigan or dress or top, with or without ruffles.
For the buttons, I used Kamsnaps. I really like how they work for baby clothes.
 

 
 For the pants I used a Premier Prints twill that I had ordered years ago from Fabric.com.
They feature a knit fabric waistband and the main pant can be made in woven or knit with two different pocket options. I opted to go pocket-less as she can't use them yet anyway.
 
You can get these both in the Bundle Up!
 
http://patternrevolution.com/blog/2015/1/19/bundle-up-girls-blog-tour
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!