Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Goals

I hadn't heard of Sew Bitter Sweet Designs challenge, Lovely Year of Finishes before.
Mara from Secretly Stitching told me about this link-up and it's a great idea!
I usually have my 'goals' in my head but I end up pushing them back as the weeks go by.
So, without further ado, here are my goals for July:
 
1. To bind this quilt that I just finished quilting this past week.
 
 
The front is a super cute panel that the Fat Quarter Shop sent our way, and the corresponding back strip is also from the Fat Quarter Shop. (Owl Wonderful)
The rest of the backing is some fabric from my stash.
I need to figure out what I want to bind it with--possibly some of that backing fabric I have left.

 
When I finish this it'll be for the Pregnancy Care Centres yet!
 
2. Also, on my list for this month is underwear for my sons I believe I have two patterns--I just have to find them.
 
3. I was also lent an Elnita serger to borrow for long term--I'm quite excited about that. So, on my list is to learn how to use a serger!

4. And, if time allows, I have plans for some dresses for myself....


Linking up: 

1 comment:

  1. Love the owl quilt, and underwear for your sons, how cute! My MIL just gave me some underwear that was my husbands some 40 years ago, the women saves everything, even old underwear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!