Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fat Quarter Competition--Please Vote!

One Thimble has a Fat Quarter Competition going on right now!
Well, the entries have all been received and it's up to you who wins the People's Choice Award!
 
I thought it'd be fun to join in and I whipped up a cute little Pleated Coin Pouch.
I have ideas for a tutorial that would include instructions to make it with either gathered, measured pleats, and the pictured random pleats.
 
Here is the write-up I included in my entry:
This Pleated Coin Purse is super quick to sew up--making it perfect to whip a number of them for your friends, for party favors, etc.! It features a randomly pleated center panel and a zipper with the ends covered to add to the finished look. Not only that but it is fully lined! The finished measurements are about 4.25"x 3.25"--a great size to slip into your purse or diaper bag to hold the many coins that can collect. Or, you could even use it to hold a small amount of 'emergency' make-up! Little girls can hide their treasures in it--hair clips/elastics, small toys and more!
 
http://www.onethimble.com.au/blog/peoples-choice-awards-fat-quarter-competition
 
Hop over and vote for your favourite!
I'd of course love if you could vote for mine :)
 
And, if you are a Canadian reading my blog--Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fun! Very pretty coin purse. I'm off to vote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

There was an error in this gadget