Friday, February 3, 2012

Absent.....

So, my sewing machine has had quite the break--at least 2 weeks of no sewing on there, CRAZY! And, the reason for this is that we've been blessed with the birth of a son, and it's been pretty busy without turning to my sewing to make things even more busy! I'm slowly regaining some energy, and have a long list of projects in my mind that I really want to get going on--pants for our newest addition, shirts for myself and my daughter, skirts for myself, and the list can continue....these are the ones I have on my 'do-as-soon-as-I-can list.' I'm sure as I sew more projects will come up, especially since I'm still waiting for one of my books that I won, and I'm waiting for some new Jalie patterns--one of which is a swimsuit pattern that I want to try on my little girl--I already have the fabric, just needed to find 'the' pattern. Hopefully this one'll be it! Anyway, sorry for my rambling post, but that explains my absence for a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    Hope that the little guy and the others give you some to time to sew.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!