Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Goals

We just got back home from Cuba early Tuesday morning.
It was another successful trip, and we continue to praise our God for safety, for getting everything in, and for the blessed time we could have with the Church in Cuba.
 
But, now it's back to the cold, wintery life here.
And, I do have a list of things I want to finish in November!
 
First of all, two babies were born while we were gone--my sister had a little boy and some good friends of ours had a little boy as well.
Both these little boys will hopefully be getting something sewn.
So, that is first on my list.
 
Next, I have the Tinny pattern from Straight Grain laying on my desk with the fabric all picked out.
I would like to get that done as well.
 
Have a great rest of the week!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!