Monday, July 14, 2014

Estherlyn's Jumper

*Warning--cuteness overload!*
 
 
When Linda from Merry Church Mouse put out a call for testers for her Estherlyn Jumper, I knew it'd be perfect for Leah!
 


I was quite impressed with Linda's first pattern--it is very professionally done and it's a great canvas for all kinds of fun embellishments.
I tried lace for the first time, and I love how feminine it is.
Plus, I strayed quite far from my usual pink...
and I love the result!
 

 
The fabric was from Fabricland--buy 1 meter get 3 free, the lace was in my stash from a long time ago--it is thrifted and the buttons were also from the thrift shop!
The lining fabric is from Walmart--plain white cotton.


And, I cannot leave without throwing in these pictures yet--love this little girl!
 
You can get a copy of the Estherlyn Jumper here for 25% off using the code, LAUNCH.
Sizing is 3m to 10 and Leah is wearing a 3m at 2 weeks old (9lbs 11oz)--just a smidgen big! 

1 comment:

  1. She's a beauty, Fenna. Thanks for testing for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!