Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Suburban Tees in Fox and Tiger

This was a fun project! 


I had won a gift certificate to LanaLotta  and my boys helped me pick out some fun iron on vinyl appliques. 


When the appliques arrived in the mail, the boys picked the fabric they wanted for their shirts. 
They also picked where that fabric would go on the shirt. 
I think they fed off each other a little here. Ha! 
Both the red and the orange are not ideal for the neck band. 
The orange I had to cut a longer neckband because of lack of stretch. 
The red doesn't have super recovery. 
But, they are happy with their shirts, and I'm happy that they are happy. 
It can't last too long--them being thrilled with getting to wear 'mom-made' clothes. 


I used the Suburban Basic Tee pattern from New Horizons Designs (previously Terra's Treasures).
The black fabric is from Black Rabbit Fabric and the orange and red fabrics are old fabrics from Fabric.com that were added to my stash years ago. 
The iron on transfers are from LanaLotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!