Monday, April 29, 2013

KCW Days 1-3

The first day of KCW I spent mostly tracing some patterns and I whipped up a jersey headband for my daughter.

 
 
The tutorial for this headband came from here and the fabric I used was left-over from the infinity scarf I had made, from Girl Charlee fabric.
 
The rest of day 1 and days 2 and 3 were spent sewing up a swimsuit for my daughter. I used the Tankini/Skirtini (#3023) pattern from Jalie Patterns

 
The fabric I used for this was bought some time ago--like over a year. I had used it previously to make the same tankini for my daughter but a size smaller.
 
 
This time, I left off the shelf bra and elastic that went in the top...it just made it harder to put on and take off. Plus it was not necessary for a toddler.
 
 
So...that was my sewing for days 1-3 of KCW. What have you sewn?

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet swimsuit - love the pretty aqua fabric you have used. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!