Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Some More Inspiration!

My list is growing of items I'd love to sew for the Pregnancy Care Centres!
 
Again, from Made-by-Rae, the Little Geranium. I was going to add this one last time, but I couldn't find it back--a friend kindly sent me the link! I already had it printed out from when Rae first posted it for free. It's a 0-3 month size exerpt from the actual Geranium Dress (which you can buy.) But, this one is free! Perfect for those little newborns.  
 
little geranium .
 
 
I've posted briefly about this one the other day because I had made two of them.
It is from Small Dream Factory and it is a free pattern for a Envelope Neck Long-Sleeved Tee.
It comes in sizes NB to 2T. It seems to be a European pattern--all the measurements are in centimetres but it is converted to inches for ease of use!
 


A free pattern that was made for charity sewing is the Good Deeds Dress from Elysium Dreams.



Read their blog post here as to why Carisa made this pattern! It comes in sizes 12m to 14!
 
And, from Fishstick Design, two patterns that are not free but that are super cute!
 
 
It comes in sizes NB to 12 months.
 
 
 
Which comes in sizes NB to 4T!
 
I love the layette--it is super cute and looks very comfy!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. OOH - I stupidly forgot that I've done the Jamie Jumper before! Will have to see what knits I've got...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!