Friday, May 10, 2013

Need Some Inspiration?

In an effort to get some fun inspiration together for all of us to sew if we're sewing baby clothes, I thought I'd do a couple of round-up posts of some great patterns out there--both free and to buy!

First of all, some free patterns:
 
 
 
And, by the same designer, there are some Baby Tights:
 
 
I have made versions of the Itty Bitty Baby Dress here, and the Basic Newborn Pant here--they are both quick to sew up and cute!
I actually just whipped up two pairs of Basic Newborn Pants yesterday--I'm still debating wether or not to add some hand embroidery...

And, some patterns to buy:
 
Image of Lucy Dress: 3 mos. - 8 yearsImage of Lazy Day Romper: 3 mos. - 24 mos.Image of Classic Polo: 3 mos. - 12 years
Click here to view more details  Click here to view more details Click here to view more details
 
FABulous Home Sewn

Are you sewing along?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!