Friday, May 1, 2015

Greenstyle's Jillian Tank

I signed up to test a 'secret' pattern from Greenstyle.
Turns out, it's for the Bundle Up that starts the 1st!
The first one is the first tester version.
Angie worked with all of us testers to get the fit just right--it has been adjusted many times and has improved significantly from my picture here!
 
 
She made a higher cutting line option for the inner tank, lengthened the inner tank, made the outer tank come together a bit more in the front, added a woven option, added a fold over elastic option, sports bra option, etc.
I love the inner tank as a layering tank--this'll be the one I'll be sewing up to wear under other shirts that show off just a bit too much for my liking.
 
But, I had a little fun with the inner tank myself.
I added a 16" A-line skirt to the pattern piece to make myself a fitted dress.
I love it.

 
So...you can get this pattern plus a bunch more for a great price in the Women's Bundle Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!