Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ladies Perfect Pattern Parcel--Julia Cardigan

When I saw the patterns in the Ladies Pattern Parcel, I was super excited!
I had been eyeing the Hudson Pants for quite some time--they'll be perfect for the cold, cold winters we have. I'll be a little more ready for the -35/-40 degree Celsius weather we have up here.
The Bronte Top was also on my list to sew when I saw it--a perfect layering top!
And, then the Julia. I already had the Julia but I love it, and had fabric put away to make one.
 
 
Since I didn't have time to sew up all of the ones I wanted, I sewed up the one I had the fabric for, and which had been on my to-sew list for a while--the Julia!
The white knit is from the thrift shop, and I knew it'd be perfect to winterize some of my dresses.

 
I chose to layer it over this dress for the pictures, but I have a number of other dresses it would work with as well (here and here.)
The cardigan I made has 3/4 length sleeves, and I love that length!
It's comfy, and makes a sleeveless dress a LOT warmer.

 
Now, I just need a coat.
Ha! I was quite cold taking these pictures--it's about 4 degrees Celsius out here and windy!
 Brrrr...

 
 Make sure to hop over and get your parcel!
It's a great deal, with some very fun patterns included.
 
Pattern Parcel #6: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win

Pattern Parcel #6: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win

Pattern Parcel #6: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win

Parcel #6 includes: 

Syrah Skirt by Lauren Dahl (exclusive release!)
Bronte Top by Jennifer Lauren
Julia Cardigan by Mouse House Creations
Hudson Pant by True Bias
Zsalya Dress by Kate and Rose
BONUS PATTERN: Odette Dress by Bluegingerdoll

Bonus Pattern:
Choose a price of $32 or greater for Parcel #6 and you will automatically also be sent the Bonus Pattern! That's only $5 a pattern. The Bonus Pattern for this Parcel is the Odette Dress by Bluegingerdoll. Vintage inspired silhouette is had two flattering necklines and a gorgeous skirt.  The Odette Dress pattern goes from a size 4 through a 24!

How Pattern Parcel Works:
Here at Perfect Pattern Parcel, we believe in supporting independent pattern designers. It’s our opinion that indie patterns are just, well, better than big box patterns, and we’re pretty sure our customers think so too. So, we allow customers to show their support in naming their own price for each Parcel.  We also encourage customers to allocate part of their Parcel price to the charity Donorschoose.org in order to help classrooms in need. Pattern Parcel donates all profits after expenses from Parcel sales to the charity as well. Together we've raised over $12,000 for classrooms in need!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!